Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BEST FLAT IRON/HAIR STRAIGHTENER?

I have a chi now, and I am planning to get a GHD for my birthday.


if you have one, how do you like it?


or is there anything that works better?BEST FLAT IRON/HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
GHD like this


http://www.topfashionline.com/pro_list.asp?BIGID=6%26amp;SUBID=173





they are looks so nice and works better.BEST FLAT IRON/HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
I just got a GHD and I love it! It works well on my hair (I have thick, curly hair), and it makes it look very thin and smooth.





Just remember to use heat protection!





Good Luck!
Chi


But again, if you have chi, dont get it again


the only disadvantage of chi is the stupid pluggin. if u drop it ur screwweddd!


GHD's are amazing


from what i heard, HAHA.


i've never used one, but heard it's like #1.


Yea, go for it
GHD


Chi
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment