Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Should I get the SEDU flat iron / hair straightener?

The reviews on Folica have won me over and now I'm asking about your opinions on here. Does the SEDU flat iron leave your hair pin-straight? How long does your hair stay straight for? (the main thing I'm looking in for a flat iron is how long it actually stays straight). How long have you had your SEDU? Any other information about this flat iron would be great, thanks =)Should I get the SEDU flat iron / hair straightener?
I love my Sedu flat iron. I think if you use it on small sections it will work. My hair stay straight for about a day. This iron is really light weight. It has different heat settings so it will not burn your hair like the Chi will. It heats up really fast, and works well too. I usually don;t need my hair to be pin straight, and I do it in in big sections too and it gives me fast results. It is also completely ceramic plate. If you buy it at Ulta, you can find an Ulta coupon and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment