Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Which flat iron hair straightener lasts longest?

Sedu, Solia, and CHI are the best hair straighteners out there. There costly and I want to know which one will last at least 2 years without breaking?Which flat iron hair straightener lasts longest?
Sedu, I've had mine for 2 or 3 years, and it hasn't broken. I don't like CHIs because they feel really crappy in your hands, are very thin and just feel like they'll break easily. I know people who have owned a CHI and it has broken. I've dropped my Sedu many times and use it almost every day. It's definitely the best straightener I've ever had.Which flat iron hair straightener lasts longest?
GHD actually, it is better than those three and lasts longer. CHI lasts the least amount of time out of the three. The wiring is bad and they usually need to be replaced every year if not sooner. But that also depends on the electrical wiring of your home, the wiring in the straightener is horrible and it shorts out easily. I am so sick of CHI's, they just do not last! Sedu's are supposed to be pretty sturdy, but I have never personally used one. Oh, and just to let you know there is a whole list of straightness that are better than those three, but they cost an arm and a leg!
I have been doing a lot of research lately on buying these 3. and i've came to the conclusion of buying a solia.





i've heard that chi's break really easily and are not worth it.





i've heard that sedu's are good, but they cost more than a solia.





and a solia are cheaper but still get great reviews as the sedu.





a solia has a two year warranty also.





but i'm sure which ever one between the sedu and the solia are great :)
Personally, I prefer my True Ceramic Pro.





I've had it for years, and it has seriously saved my life! Not to sound like a cheap infomercial though. lol





http://www.trueceramicpro.com/





If you look at the before and after results, it really DOES work that well.





http://www.trueceramicpro.com/steps.htm





I've had it for years, and not only does it straighten my hair, but it has actually changed the texture of my hair over the past few years. It's naturally softer, and thinner (I had extremely thick and frizzy hair).





Well, that's my input. It's a little pricey, but it is 100% worth it. Good luck. :)
believe it or not, i've had the best luck with a brand called ';andis'; that i bought at--yes really-- walmart. it's lasted a long time and it works great. i had a much more expensive one i bought at sally beauty supply that quit after less than a year. bonus: the andis cost twenty dollars.
chi





back to school hairstyles?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Ozon Titanium Flat Iron...according to this site that reviews flat irons.
I've had my chi for like 4-5 yrs now n it still works really good. mine was 75-125bucks so yeah... ive dropped it about 100xs too.. lol XD
CHI
I would get a GHD. They are the better than the brands you have listed.
Chi... I've had mine for years and it still gets hot enough to melt lava!
easy pass or amika.





chi's are more popular, but really DO NOT work the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment