Friday, March 12, 2010

Whats the best flat iron/ hair straightener out there ?

I have been doing countless research trying to figure out which flat iron to buy. I am looking at professional and expansive choices..not something i can get at wal-mart:P . From the look of reviews and pictures, the CHI turbo looks good, as does the sedu and the solia.. I've been looking alot on folica.com.. I have wavy, kinda frizzy long fine hair. So what is the best flat iron out there ? Any help is appreciated :)Whats the best flat iron/ hair straightener out there ?
chi is good- but expensive


curlmaster is a good alternative and less expensiveWhats the best flat iron/ hair straightener out there ?
i use the andis multi heat ceremaic. it works amazing. CHI only has 1 heat setting so dont get it ohh and you will need a heat protectent, dove is a good
GHD's there the BEST i have had mine for about 3 years and there still as good as new there about 拢100 maybe oe if you buy the thick plated ones bt there amazing, my hair is really curly and it keeps mine straight for the whole day!
Conaire :))));(((
Whatever you get make sure its a ceramic flat iron.





Here's a good link and watch the video;


http://www.misikko.com/true-flat-iron.ht鈥?/a>
i know youve probably heard it before, but GHD's are amazing, honestly :) alot better than some.
GHD definitely pricey but worth every cent





http://www.ghdhair.com/
I hate Conair don`t get it, LOL! Sorry, I had to get that out of my system, Ha Ha! I have an amazing straightner and the brand name of it is called Metropolis. I`m guessing you can buy this at salons. I bought mine at a salon called Steven`s. It was a hair salon in the middle of the mall where I live. The price was originally $125 and went down to $100. People at least once a day in school compliment me on how soft, shiny, and straight my hair looks. I love this straightner! If you want to get something cheaper I like Wet 2 Straight which is around twenty dollars and available at Wal-Mart. That one works really good too! Hope I helped!
The chi I have thick hair and it works fine on my hair
Chi by far! Get something that heats up to ,like, 600 degrees.


I know, people always say ';it's gunna damage my hair! blah!'; But actually, hair can stand to be in extroidanary temperatures, its just when you keep that crappy little 100 degree straightener on it for 20 minutes is when the heat starts to damage the hair.
conair
Porcelain! I swear. I had my hair straightener for like, 5 or 6 years and it is still super good. It has 30 heat settings and it heats up super duper fast. I got mine at Sallys for like 30 dollars.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment