Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Does anyone have a Wigo brand flat iron/hair straightener?

I'm mainly wondering about the one that's Tourmaline and Ceramic, 1 1/2 inches.





Do you like the product?





Do you recommend any other brands. (I'm not interested in conair).





My budget is $30.Does anyone have a Wigo brand flat iron/hair straightener?
I recently bought the Wigo 1 1/2'; on sale at Ulta.com for $30. I've only used it once, but it works really well. Ulta is also offering a 20% off right now, so you can get it for about $23.Does anyone have a Wigo brand flat iron/hair straightener?
I bought one today at Ulta for $30 :D i love it.


I got the mini one tooo for $15.

Report Abuse



Maybe you should try gold-n-hot...their products are really good!
for that budget, i'd say thats a good bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment