Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How much do flat iron hair straighteners cost?

how much is a cheap kind of hair straightener, and where can i get one?





(I have fairly thick long hair, if that matters...)





Thanks so much!!How much do flat iron hair straighteners cost?
If you have thick, long hair you shouldn't buy a cheap hair straightener. It's not going to starighten well, and it'll damage your hair. I suggest you save your money and wait to buy a good one like a CHI. Sally's is having a sale on them right now.How much do flat iron hair straighteners cost?
CHI straightner at costco is $80 :)
Depending on quality, and store, can range from 15.00 to 75.00 , But I advise u to consult with operator. This is very damaging to hair, breakage, split ends, frizzies, may lighten hair, very bad choice,LOL
drugstore


target


walmart


online


etc


from like 20 up


make sure it's ceramic though!!! =)
You just want a flat iron? The one I have now I bought from a salon for $75. Before this, I bought one at Wal-greens for $20 just so I could see if I liked it and get the hang of using it. I recommend you buy a soothing serum too to make your new straight hair a little shiny and a little less frizzy.





Incidentally, I don't notice a difference between the old %26amp; the new. I have thick long-ish hair and I prefer the thinner straightener even though it takes longer to do my hair. :)
My sisters was $59.99. She got hers at Target, But you can fing them at Hair salons and drugstores.





BE SURE IT IS CERAMIC
$$10000000000000000000000000000000000000鈥?DOLLARS!!!!
if you want one that works, it will at least be $100. don't waste your money on a cheap straightener..you will ruin your hair. just remember, you get what you pay for.
They have some at walmart starting off at like $15 I think. I use to have one. It didn't work too good so I bought a CHI which is more expensive but you get what you pay for lol

No comments:

Post a Comment