Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What flat iron/ hair straightener should I get?

I have the Conair Infiniti Silver Nano right now. It started to smell like it was burning my hair and get rusty after every time I used it near the plate. I got it 1 year and half ago. I have really thick, wavy hair. My price range will be around $90, give or take a little. Thanks so much!What flat iron/ hair straightener should I get?
Although Chi's are expensive the ceramic plates don't ruin your hair as much as other hair straighteners and glide against your hair to make a relaxed look instead of frizz caused by cheap hair straighteners. Because of the size you can also get small hairs by your ears.What flat iron/ hair straightener should I get?
I know from several friends that Chi makes great hair straighteners, and I know they cost around $90, give or take. I personally have an Andis Ceramic hair straightener (it was $16 at Walmart) and I'm really satisfied with it. It has good heat settings and heats up quickly and gets the job done if you're in a rush. Good luck!
Go to TJ Maxx! They have CHI products under $20 %26amp; They have nice flat irons. I recently got a La Angelique for $29.99 -- reg. price is 279.00 ; GREATTTTT ! :D
Try Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron. It is good. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009V1鈥?/a>
you should get the herstyler. It is brilliant! It lasts for a long time! i just got one for xmas but my friends had hers for 2 years. There is also a 1 year warrenty on it. The Herstyler is Just like the chi but this one has full ceramic plates not ceramic coated like the chi. you can get them at the mall for around 130 but i got mine brand new off of ebay for $50 bucks! there is a big variety of stylers. they have slim ones, big ones, colorful ones, and wet to straight ones, they also have a controlable temperature setting., you can visit the website: http://www.herstyler.com good luck!!! and check ebay: http://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com/Strai鈥?/a> andd http://cgi.ebay.com/HerStyler-FOREVER-ce鈥?/a> this is the one i have: http://cgi.ebay.com/Herstyler-Colorful-S鈥?/a>
get the instyler it really works i have it
either a CHI(100.00) or a wet/dry straightener(30.00)
do not ever get CONAIR, get the instyler
I really like the Conair Wet and Dry, I have thick hair and it works great for me. But, this is the only striaghten I've ever owned, so I can't really tell you how ti compares to other straighteners. I have heard lots of good things about Chi, but unless you can find one on sale, I don't think it will be in your price range. My firend is really liking the Instyler..... maybe you could try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment