Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chloche Flat Iron Hair Straightener?

Hi, I was wondering if this hair straightener is good? Anyone have this?





The website is here: http://chloche.com/C007P_Pink.htmlChloche Flat Iron Hair Straightener?
I have never heard of that brand. I am in beauty school so I have tried all the other girls irons. If you are not looking to invest in a chi or something that expensive check out the babyliss. They have tons of them on ebay for around $30. The thing that you are looking for is how hot does it get. You want it to reach around 400 degrees. I know that sounds really hot but the good irons will get atleast that.Chloche Flat Iron Hair Straightener?
I can tell you as a hairdresser, the best out there is the CHI flat iron. I have had loads of clients try others and get irritated that they didnt just invest in the CHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment