Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What kind of flat iron/ hair straightener works the best?

I am willing to spend any amount of money. i have heard that the chi breaks a fries hair. i have also heard that the solia phi and sedu work great. are there any better ones? i am looking to spend and amount of money.


thank you !What kind of flat iron/ hair straightener works the best?
GHD is great hair straightener it works better than chi it only takes me 10 minutes to do all my hair my hair is very long so it leaves my hair very sleek shiny highly recommend.What kind of flat iron/ hair straightener works the best?
I have the CHI Turbo 2 inch and it's the only one that has been able to ever touch my stubborn waves.





I got it for $65 at a specialty beauty supply where you need some sort of degree in hairstyling or something, I don't really know.





But my mom's hairstylist gave her her special membership cards so we got a discount :)





They sell CHI's in Target for $100 buckaroos, so go get one there! :)
I think the Global Beauty Networking Inc. works the best. You can get it for a hundred dollars and maybe even less. It depends. If you have trouble straightening your hair because of your split ends you could use sleek look smoothing system. It works AMAZING!!!!
the chi is good, just always no mater wat use hair protecter, the fhi is also good
I have never seen a CHI damage anyone's hair...ever. I have used mine for 5 years (I think I spent about $170.00 on it) and it still works like new.
the k-styler is $114.00. its supposed to be really good. look it up on google. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment