Friday, March 12, 2010

Does anybody own the Solia Pink Limited Edition 1'; Flat Iron Hair Straightener?

I have two hair straighteners, both from my local CVS drugstore. One is Conair, and one is Revlon. My hair is in between thick and thin. I can never seem to get my hair to look somewhat straight with these hair straighteners. I told my mom, and we went on www.folica.com, to check out some hair straighteners. I came across the Solia Pink Limited Edition 1'; Flat Iron, and instantly fell in love. It was $85.00, and the shipping was FREE- standard UPS ground. My mom gave me her credit card, and let me buy it!


I read about 200 user reviews, and they all had 4 1/2-5 stars with absolutely wonderful comments. Can anybody give me their personal comments and 411 on this straightener and tell me if you think I'll like it?!


Thank you all so much and enjoy the last few hours of your weekend :)Does anybody own the Solia Pink Limited Edition 1'; Flat Iron Hair Straightener?
I love Folica ....their shipping is great and it is fast. And if you are not happy with the product you have 30 days to return it..... I have not used the Solia flat iron but I do have the new Sedu and I love it. It was rated number one in several magazines. I can tell the difference in the way my hair feels/looks if I use a cheap flat iron on it verses my Sedu. I am sure you will be happy with the Solia and remember you have thirty days to decide and if you are not you can send it back ~ Remember to get a good flat iron heat protector ( spray, cream etc.,) that is important in protecting your hair.





Enjoy ~~~Does anybody own the Solia Pink Limited Edition 1'; Flat Iron Hair Straightener?
As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons/hair straighteners, including Sedu, Hai, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss Ghd, T3, Kenta etc. You should get a Professional hair straightener, they style much better and faster, and most importantly, they protect your hair.





In terms of performance:





The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, Ghd. These are top of the line professional brands





Above average: Chi, Hai, Paul Mitchell,





Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss





Below Average: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.





Helpful Flat Iron Instruction Video:





How to Curl Hair With Straightener





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_鈥?/a>





http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla鈥?/a>





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl鈥?/a>





How to Use a Flat Iron





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7NWAWPb鈥?/a>





How to Add Volume to Your Hair:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyLM_kuu鈥?/a>





How to Create Sexy Waves with a Flat Iron





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_Olhlb2鈥?/a>





How to Flip your Hair:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0鈥?/a>





=== Tips for buying professional hair appliances ===





Do NOT buy professional hair appliances from unauthorized places like amazom.com, eBay, Target, Walmart, etc. Because if you do, manufacturers will refuse to honor the warranty. Buy from licensed places like salon, licensed professional beauty stores like Folica.com, Ulta.com, West Coast Beauty Supply Inc. etc
I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.





Now they have 2008 model (Sedu Revolution) , i can't wait to try it!
Noooo.... u should have gottten a Sedu! they are the flat irons from heaven, seriously.
i've got a wet to straight one. they work fabulously. you can get them from target or walmart. pretty much where ever.
i have the wet to strait one too. it is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment