Saturday, March 13, 2010

Good flat irons/hair straighteners?

I'm a dude...my hair isn't very long...just down to my eyes...but it looks better when it's straight.


My favorite trick is to get a big glob of hair gel, put it all over, comb it straight, let it dry, and then wait for an hour. I can comb my hair straight after that...but it's a nuisance.


Do you girls know of any good flat irons/hgair straighteners that won't damage my hair or cost a lot?Good flat irons/hair straighteners?
GHD Mini stylers are specifically aimed at people with short hair. They're ceramic, so they won't damage your hair. GHD's are the Rolls Royce of hairstylers. Trust me, they WORK!!! They're available at good salons, though prices vary from place to place. I bought mine for about $250 (this is just a rough conversion as I use a different currency to US$'s), but they can be found much much cheaper depending on which one you buy. Remember to always use a little heat protective spray or cream before straightening. Why do you assume only girls would know this, by the way!!Good flat irons/hair straighteners?
there is this stuff call its a 10 that you can buy at a beauty supply store that helps not damage your hair you spray it on before you straighten your hair.


the best flat iron to by is a chi one or the off brand of chi they are a lot of money but they're the best.
Go to a beauty supply store ';Sallys Beauty'; and pick one up for about $30. You're putting heat on your hair though...it's not exactly healthy. You can buy sprays, though, to put on there adding moisture and shine as the flat iron does it's job.
Remington Wet To Straight Hair Straighter Works Awesome
chi is good. you can get one off ebay pretty cheap
the ghd thin ones, not sure how much they cost though but they'l do the job prperly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment