Friday, March 12, 2010

I am looking for a flat iron hair straightener?

My hair is naturally curly and is unmanagable. Lately I've been straightening it and I like the result. I am currently using a Remmington straightener and I like it altough my ends slightly curly after some hours.





Now, I am planning to get one of my own (I'm using my sister's and she has straight hair already) and since I've never been around to shop for a straightener I want some points to look out for (like ceramic plates, temperature control etc.)





What are other points I have to notice and mention brands that I could choose from. (preferably not those really really expensive ones).





Thank you and happy new year. xI am looking for a flat iron hair straightener?
yeah CERAMIC to protect your hair locking in the moisture from a lot of heat damage, temperature should be as low as possible cuz the more heat, the more heat damage to your hair.


chi, ghd, babyliss are 2 very well-known ones.


ghd is really expensive like 200, but very good.


chi is also really good, like less than 100 i believe? :)


so i think you should get chi.


the one i use is babyliss, but i have to rise the temperature to 190 just to get straight hair. =.=I am looking for a flat iron hair straightener?
I have a T3 Tourmaline hair straightener. It's a little pricey, but I love it! It straightens my hair in literally 5 minutes and KEEPS it straight. I'm addicted to it. The Chi is pretty good too, costs around $80. I also had BedHead's hair straightener. It's okay, but it really is the more pricey ones that work the best and last the longest. Look on Sephora.com to browse their straighteners, then go on Amazon.com and Ebay.com to find them at a cheaper price :)
Hi, i have the same problem, you should try chi. watch this video for the results: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SgWPfANK鈥?/a>
I know you don't want it to be expensive but a CHI flat iron is a really good one. Mines heats up in 5 seconds and does wonders on any hair type.
I have a ZOE (its bright pink :]]) and my sis has a CHI they're both awesome :]
you could look on www.folica.com for a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment