Friday, March 12, 2010

Will I be able to bring my flat iron (hair straightener) and hair dryer on the plane with me in my carry on?

Only respond if you have actually packed your flat iron in your carry on before. Please don't say ';I'm pretty sure you can'; because I don't want to risk losing my $150 flat iron on a guess.





I am traveling with my grandmother and she has this phobia about checking in luggage because she is positive the airline will lose it so I am only able to bring a carry on with me on this trip. We are using Southwest and I have already checked the TSA list of prohibited items so no need to give me that link.





Thank you.Will I be able to bring my flat iron (hair straightener) and hair dryer on the plane with me in my carry on?
Yes, I always bring with me my 3 flat irons in all my trips (2 are ceramic types), domestic and international. No problems whatsoever.Will I be able to bring my flat iron (hair straightener) and hair dryer on the plane with me in my carry on?
Yes you can bring those items on in your carry on. They just dont allow sharp items or big bottles of liquid.
Yup, you can take them on. :)
yes... you deff. can
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment