Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wanted advice on getting a good flat iron (hair straightener). ?

I already have straight hair, but my ends are a little coarse. I used my sister-in-laws hair straightener one day, and really liked the smooth and shiny look it gave my hair. Can you please let me know which one would work best with my hair, and will not damage it? I'm so confused! I've been reading reviews after reviews, and haven't been able to narrow the choices down. Ozon, Babyliss, Sedu? Thanks!Wanted advice on getting a good flat iron (hair straightener). ?
Definitly go with a sedu. I just ordered one, can't wait for it to get here!! Stay away from the chi, it has really bad reviews. I had the tru ceramic pro for the past 4 yrs and it works great, just getting old, think I dropped it too many times cuz it sometimes won't turn on anymore but I read a lot of good stuff about the sedu so I'm getting one. Make sure u get the 1 inch one, not 1 and a half, that one is too thick and makes it harder to use.Wanted advice on getting a good flat iron (hair straightener). ?
I can't live without my Conair flat iron, my sister in law let me use hers and I went out and bought mine immediately and I highly recommend it to everyone (a couple of friends of mine have done the same after me using it on their hair). I'm not exactly sure of the exact name for it but it is def. by conair the iron part is about a good 1 1/2'; wide and it even has a turbo setting for really hard to tame hair. Then even have a curling iron that converts into a flat iron with the same features. I can't live without mine.


Best of Luck
well i like CHI personally. it does smooth your hair and give it a shine.


To prevent damage with any straightener you can get heat resistent spray availible anywere from walmart to top of the line bueaty salons.
I used the 1 1/2 in Conair it blows. I had to go over my hair over and over to even get it straight, and my hair's only a little wavy. I use a CHI now and it works so much better. what is your hair type?
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture


http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig鈥?/a>





it is also inexpensive
Get a Wet-2-Straight, they work great, and they're not that expensive :]]]


good luck :]
GHD

No comments:

Post a Comment