Saturday, March 13, 2010

A salon quality flat Iron (hair straightener) for cheap?

Right now I own a Revlon hair straightener that I bought at the drug store for about 50$.


I have very thick, wavy, and frizzy hair and my current hair straighter just doesn't do it.





I used my friend's salon quality straighter the other day and my hair was pin straight and silky within 10 minutes, and it lasted like that for two days.





I want to invest in a good quality straightener, but I want to spend as little money as possibly (under 100$).





What type of straighter should I buy?


Any brand suggestions?A salon quality flat Iron (hair straightener) for cheap?
chi!


you might have to spend a little more than you want but its so worth it!


:)A salon quality flat Iron (hair straightener) for cheap?
See if anyone is selling their salon brand sraightener on eBAY!


Also, Marshalls and TJMaxx have good hair tools.





I've heard that CHI are great. =]
Personally I'd go with Maxi glide..





($80 ,http://www.folica.com/Maxiglide_Hair__d1鈥?/a>





or..





The Instyler..


($15 for 2 30-day trial w/ one free after trial,http://www.getinstyler.com/)


($100 for 1, search ebay)





I thoroughly check reviews and research anything before i recommend it, or try products. What i like about these two you can watch live testimonials which are tied in with their commericals. Poofy hair checks turning into sleek hair before your eyes.


(search ';Maxi glide'; and ';instyler'; youtube)
I would talk to your hair stylist too.





My hair stylist got me a chi for $65 dollars because it's in a design (the camo collection) that is limited edition and now being discontinued so they're trying to sell out the last of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment