Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's the best flat iron/hair straightener out there?

So I've got a flat iron that's old as dirt, and it's starting to die out on me. I need a new one.


Has anyone heard about a straightener that is really good, or do you have a flat iron that you swear by?


I'd really appreciate it if you added a link to a site where I could order it!


Thankss!What's the best flat iron/hair straightener out there?
www.folica.com has a lot of good ones. I have a Sedu that I love. Everyone seems to think Chi is great too, but they are expensive.What's the best flat iron/hair straightener out there?
SOLIA!!!





No one has ever really heard of them, and i don't know why, because i have one and it works EXTREMELY well! it works just as well as a CHI but it's cheaper, plus chi's break so easily. like everyone i know that's had a chi has had it break soonish. which sucks! cuz they paid so much for it! but anyway, yeah get a solia. i got mine from folica.com and it works so well, i couldn't have asked for a better one.








but whatver you do...


do not get one from target or walmart! i destroyed my hair with those. like seriously i only have about half the hair i used to have. and my hair was not thick to begin with. D:





solia solia solia :D
I personally have a FHI and LOVE it. A CHI is also really good, so either of those will work wonders for you!! You can get them at a local salon or even Target carries CHI, its about 150.00 to 200.00 but totally worth the money!


http://www.target.com/CHI-Adjustable-Tur鈥?/a>
I have a Babyliss Pro and I love it(although I noticed this morning that there's a tag on the cord that says ';not for home use';, my hairdresser aunt got it for me with her discount). It has different temperature settings so it's great for my thin hair or my roommates really thick hair.
CHI.


That'll probably be the most popular answer, because it's true. It's about $100 and it's sold at alot of beauty salons and pretty much all over..
the sedu is the absolute best don't have one but i have seen the top 10 list its #1. you can get it at folica.com.
I heard Revlon's was good.
Chi
ghd

No comments:

Post a Comment