Friday, March 12, 2010

What is the Best Flat Iron (Hair Straightener)?

Still makes it shiny, healthy but can easily make hair PIN STRAIGHT quickly.





Plus, whats the best brand: Sedu, CHI, Solia, BabyBliss, Other?





Thanks!!!


PS doesnt REALLY matter the price. I live in Canada so if you know any deals, that would be great! :) (deals that i could use in Canada) I REALLY appreciate it!What is the Best Flat Iron (Hair Straightener)?
GHD is one of the best, not only has it been around for a long time. It heats up really quick and the plates don't harm your hair as much. I'd use a heat protecting spray though because any heat still does harm your hair. I suggest Nexxus Heat Protexx.


watch this for flat irons!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE_sCdeFE鈥?/a>What is the Best Flat Iron (Hair Straightener)?
I own 15+ (?exact number?) as a stylist and I use two every day.


I use the Paul Mitchell ion straightener. and the silver edition PM iron.


I have chi irons but I leave them in my car because I don't even need them any more.


The results I can achieve with the PM tools are ten times better than the chi brand. I've had a few chi irons crap out on me too (on location at a photo shoot) and I have lost complete respect for the brand.


As a professional I need professional tools!


Good luck!
CHI CHI CHI CHI CHI


CHI all the way, I have super thick hair and it gets hot and straightens my hair in like just a few minutes.


It depends on where you live in Canada, but I would suggest just going to your local salon and asking them to order you one, or just go to the mall.


Stores like Trade Secret, and other hair salons/stores that are in malls always have CHIs :)
Definitely a CHI. Never go for the cheap drugstore Straighteners. They completely kill your hair. But no matter what straitener you use also use a heat protectant spray.CHI Iron Guard works really well for that. Both a CHI straitener and heat protectant can be found at ULTA!
Sorry no but it has to be ceramic or it doesn`t work but most of all that work has a gold co loured inside the part you put your hair in . plzzz answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I love the CHI. Absolutely love it, and can not live without it. However, I've heard the ghi iron works really well too.
Chi!


Fer sure :)
i have a CHI and i LOVE it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment