Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I bought a babyliss pro 2085 flat iron hair straightener and i used it but didn't give me the expected result

i used my babyliss flat iron and although it's temp is really high it didn't give me a good result my hair was frizzy and when i use it it steams. can anyone help me? thanx a lotI bought a babyliss pro 2085 flat iron hair straightener and i used it but didn't give me the expected result
I have the same type and yes it did give me results similar to yours! Try using syrums before flat ironing like 'hask zero frizz' or 'frizz remedy'. I always get frizz afterwards but these sort of products make a difference and also try using a styling mouse or gel or maybe hairspray afterwards to get the desired style and perfection! Hope I helped and the frizz could be because your hair is prone to dryness so try some moisturizing treatments if that's the case! Good luck!I bought a babyliss pro 2085 flat iron hair straightener and i used it but didn't give me the expected result
Did you have dry hair when you used it? If wet or even damp it will cause hair to become frizzy and steam. Should use a flat iron on dry hair, and do it section by section, keeping the hair not ironed yet up in a clip(makes it a little easier)

No comments:

Post a Comment